I better get busy!
Getting a little one(s) out the door and at church on time isn’t always easy but there are a few things that if I’m diligent to do them Saturday night make Sunday mornings both relaxing and gets my family to church on time.
- Tidy up the house. I don’t mean deep clean or anything but if we can wake up Sunday morning to a clean kitchen and the place generally picked up it takes the stress level down a whole bunch getting ready the next morning.
- Have an easy to prepare and clean up dinner Saturday night.
- plan breakfast for the morning. We do simple breakfasts on Sundays, cereal, oatmeal etc.
- lay out everyone clothes including shoes. For some reason little ones shoes seem to disappear just as we are getting ready to head out…
- Pack the diaper bag including quiet time church activities for the kids and mom and…
View original post 182 more words